Voting During this Election
Due to COVID-19, residents are encouraged to vote absentee either in person or by mail.
The in-person and mail-in early voting period is February 26 – April 12
City Hall, 5200 85th Ave N.
During normal business hours
Monday – Friday 8 am to 4:30 p.m.
You can apply for an Absentee Ballot in three ways
- Pick up an application at City Hall
- Download the application HERE
- Call 763-493-8119 or 763-493-8180 and have it mailed to you
Once completed and signed, return your absentee ballot application ASAP to Hennepin County by
- Mailing to the Hennepin County Elections Government Center 300 S. 6th St MC 012 Minneapolis, MN 55487-0012
- Or emailing it to email@example.com
Hollies Winston for Brooklyn Park
6066 Shingle Creek PKWY # 1102
Brooklyn Center, MN 55430
PREPARED AND PAID FOR BY HOLLIES WINSTON FOR BROOKLYN PARK | 6066 Shingle Creek PKWY # 1102, Brooklyn Center, MN 55430